CRM and Data Administrator
Nourishing Hope is looking for a CRM and Data Administrator.
Come work for a cause you can believe in – at an organization that will believe in you!
Scope and Responsibilities
The CRM and Data Administrator will be responsible for the development and maintenance of Nourishing Hope’s Salesforce database and third-party Apps. Responsibilities include managing constituents, program data, financials, reports and dashboards, as well as coordinating and driving ongoing system improvements. The CRM and Data Administrator will also support the overall data and reporting of the organization.
- Execute the day-to-day configuration, reporting, training, support, maintenance and overall improvement of the Salesforce CRM platform. Work closely with client stakeholders to deliver database administration services.
- Perform administrator functions such as user management, profiles, roles, permissions, rules, assignment rules, queues, licenses, capacity and storage management. Maintain the overall Salesforce.com system, including data loads.
- Set up security parameters and undertake audits as required.
- Manage dashboards, reports, forms, templates, page layouts, workflows and approvals.
- Customize reporting and dashboards for various teams, provide reports and report training.
- Produce monthly, quarterly, and annual management, strategic plan, and impact reports.
- Collect user requirements for enhancements to the system by facilitating appropriate internal discussions and discovery.
- Gather, identify, and analyze CRM software requirements and ensure that they are met
- Create and maintain custom objects, object relationships, standard and custom fields and set up Website-to-Salesforce integration where appropriate and in consultation with client teams and other members of the Nourishing Hope team.
- Work with end users around best practices and tips on Salesforce usage. Create and maintain end-user documentation including internal processes.
- Manage and maintain third party apps such as Volunteer for Salesforce, Constant Contact, Tableau, and Classy and other tech solutions (NH Online Market) that need to interface with salesforce and make recommendations on tools that will provide better user experiences and efficiencies.
- Stay current with Salesforce releases and corresponding documentation and provide new functionalities and solutions as needed. Train staff to ensure familiarity with any revisions to the software.
- Monitor data quality, assist in creation of long-term strategic goals for high data quality and appropriate data use, and lead data migrations and data integration.
- Provide Salesforce support to Nourishing Hope staff and troubleshoot issues as they arise.
- Maintain a clean and well-organized database by ensuring the integrity of data inputs, keeping staff trained on proper procedures, and cleansing data and duplicates regularly using standard or custom reports.
- Provide project management with the integration of new tools.
- Manage third-party Salesforce consultants.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 2+ years in IT as a developer, consultant, business analyst or systems administrator
- 1+ years as a Salesforce Administrator; Salesforce.com Certified Administrator preferred or willingness to obtain certification. Experience as a Salesforce Developer a plus
- Experience with troubleshooting complex Salesforce instances required
- Experience working with nonprofit organizations or NPSP is a plus
- Experience with Tableau is a plus
- Experience creating documentation for requirements, design, test, and training
- Open source website CMS experience a plus (especially Plone, WordPress, Drupal)
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and organize information, work independently and use good judgment
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with others and display diplomatic and strong communication skills (oral and written) with colleagues and client stakeholders
- Self-manage and adapt to changing priorities as needed
- Can demonstrate a broad knowledge base of current software solutions in the market (different CRMs, different CMS solutions, Marketing Automation tools, Website Analytics tools, etc.)
- Willing to learn new software products
- Proven ability to address competing priorities within a single project with a positive, can-do attitude.
Nourishing Hope requires all staff to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 including a booster (when eligible). Job offers are contingent upon proof of full vaccination or proof of medical/religious exemptions.
No calls please!
Nourishing Hope Exists Because of the Support of Our Neighbors.
With multiple food distribution programs that deliver the equivalent of 4 million meals each year, plus thousands of social service visits that empower healthy lives, Nourishing Hope strives to build a brighter future for all Chicagoans. Join us today!