Temporary Development Assistant – Part-Time
Nourishing Hope is looking for a Temporary Development Assistant – Part-Time.
Come work for a cause you can believe in – at an organization that will believe in you!
Scope and Responsibilities
This seasonal temporary position is responsible for supporting the Development and Database Coordinator as well as the wider Development team in handling increased holiday gift volume. This includes help with gift processing, sending acknowledgment letters, and other duties as assigned.
This position works directly with the Development and Database Coordinator under supervision of the Director of Individual Giving. The position is part time, 2 – 3 days per week onsite at Nourishing Hope Headquarters, 1716 W. Hubbard Street November through January, 2023.
Essential Job Functions:
- Enter mass wires in Salesforce (Facebook, PayPal)
- Stuff, seal and mail acknowledgment letters
- Enter checks in Salesforce
- Reconcile database information with daily revenue received
- Update out of date information in Salesforce to improve data cleanliness
- Complete special projects as assigned
- Experience with accounting data entry or similar work preferred
- Computer skills including use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google suite
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Attention to detail a must
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- Able to work 2 – 3 days per week between November 14, 2022 and January 13, 2023
- An understanding of, and belief in, the importance of food security for everyone.
Nourishing Hope requires all staff to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 including a booster (when eligible). Job offers are contingent upon proof of full vaccination and booster or proof of medical/religious exemptions.
If you are interested in joining our team, please click here to apply. NO CALLS PLEASE.
Nourishing Hope Exists Because of the Support of Our Neighbors.
With multiple food distribution programs that deliver more than 2.8 million pounds of food to our neighbors each year and social services that help clients achieve independence, Nourishing Hope aims to end hunger for good. Make your impact today!