What does it mean to be queer? Are you looking for a space to explore this topic or to evolve your own definition of what being queer means for you?
Nourishing Hope is offering a free virtual therapy group focused on connecting with others looking to explore queer identity!
- For any Chicago resident who identifies as LGBTQIA+
- Expected start for this group is August 2022
- Group will run for 10 weeks, with 60-minute sessions weekly
- Prioritizing Black, Indigenous, and folks of color in admittance
- Participants must be able to use Zoom for virtual sessions
- Group will be facilitated by queer counselors at various identity intersections
Additional topics include:
- Building queer community
- Sexual orientation, gender identity, queer identity
- When do I use labels, no labels or some labels?
- Compulsory heterosexuality
- Value of your own choice
- LGBTQIA+ joy and liberation
- Other participant-selected topics
If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 773-525-1777 x244 to leave a message.