Temporary Pantry Site at Wrigley Field
Please note: Service at Wrigley Field has ended.
Nourishing Hope has opened a temporary site at the Wrigley Field Concourse in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. The new site, which began food distribution on Saturday, April 18, will accommodate more clients while allowing our staff and volunteers the space necessary to safely distance from each other. Clients should plan to arrive for services at the Wintrust Right Field Gate (located at the corner of Sheffield and Addison) either on foot or by car. There will be two separate lines depending upon your mode of transportation.
Interested in Volunteering at Wrigley Field?
We’re always looking for new volunteers to help with sorting, stocking and food distribution! Please click here to sign up today!
1060 W. Addison St.
Chicago, IL 60613
Wintrust Right Field Gate (located at the corner of Sheffield and Addison)
Tues & Sat: 12 – 2pm
Getting Food at Wrigley Field
When clients arrive at our temporary location at the Friendly Confines, the same modified distribution procedures we’ve implemented at our other sites will be followed.
- You will be greeted by a staff member or volunteer who will fill out a notecard with some key information, including name, date of birth, monthly/weekly pickup preference, and whether you are a new client.
- Please wait in line – 6 feet apart – as the notecard is processed, and when it’s your turn, you will be brought a standard supply of nutritious groceries.
- We understand you may receive some food items you’re not fond of. You may give your unwanted items to a neighbor in need, or let the staff member or volunteer know you don’t want something and they can return it inside.
We understand that this model does not allow for choice of products, but to reduce the chances of virus transmission, we need to provide service as quickly and safely as possible. Please know that you will receive a variety of healthy foods from each of the main categories including: dairy, meats, dry goods, and produce.
If choice of food product is still very important to you, we urge you to sign up for our Online Market which allows you to select and order your groceries from a mobile device or computer. We have recently added additional pickup options for our Online Market, including an option at our Sheridan Market! Specific pickup windows are selected during the registration process.
Online Market Order Placement: (Place order 2 days before pickup)
Tues by midnight for Thur pickup; Wed by midnight for Fri pickup; Thur by midnight for Sat pickup
Online Market Pickup Hours:
• The Hub, 5151 N. Ravenswood Ave.
Thurs: 2 – 7pm
Fri: 12 – 4pm
Sat: 12 – 3pm
• Sheridan Market, 3945 N. Sheridan Rd.
Thurs: 12:30 – 2:30pm
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call (773) 302-0125.
Nourishing Hope Exists Because of the Support of Our Neighbors.
With multiple food distribution programs that deliver more than 2.8 million pounds of food to our neighbors each year and social services that help clients achieve independence, Nourishing Hope aims to end hunger for good. Make your impact today!