Meet Our Corporate & Foundation Partners
Nourishing Hope Together
Nourishing Hope’s corporate and foundation partners help provide 4 million meals to our Chicago neighbors each year by donating food and funds. From all of us at Nourishing Hope, thank you for your dedication and commitment to our communities during our fiscal year 2022: April 1, 2021 to March 31, 2022. Check out our list of partners below and learn more about how your business can get involved!
For every $1 you donate, Nourishing Hope can provide 8 meals to our hungry neighbors.
Toast to You ($50,000 – $74,999)
or 100K pounds of food or $25K + 65K pounds of food
The Joseph and Bessie Feinberg Foundation
The Northern Trust Company Charitable Trust
Earl and Brenda Shapiro Foundation
Raisin to Smile ($25,000 – $49,999)
or 50K pounds of food or $10K + 25K pounds of food
- American Medical Association
- BMO Harris Bank
- Bruce Foundation
- Daniel F. and Ada L. Rice Foundation
- Food 4 Less
- Helen V. Brach Foundation
- Henrietta Lange Burk Fund
- Irvin Stern Foundation
- Lifeway Foods, Inc.
- MacArthur Foundation
- North Shore Exchange
- Peggy and Steve Fossett Foundation
- The Arnold Simonsen Family Charitable Foundation, Inc.
- United Way of Metropolitan Chicago
Bread and Butter ($10,000 – $24,999)
or 25K pounds of food or $5K + 10K pounds of food
- Advocate Health Care
- All Within My Hands
- Bank of America
- Barack Ferrazzano Kirschbaum & Nagelberg LLP
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Chicago Cubs
- Daniel H. Lome Foundation
- Dr. Scholl Foundation
- Enterprise Holdings Foundation
- Exelon Corporation
- Fidelity Charitable Gift Fund
- Hoellen Family Foundation
- Huntington Bank
- Joy in Childhood Foundation
- Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- Local Foods
- MAXIMUS Foundation
- McMaster – Carr Supply Co
- Metro Smart Bar
- Nonna’s Garden
- Peoples Gas
- Pledgeling Foundation
- Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr
- Sisyphus Supporting Foundation
- Sulzer Family Foundation
- The Chiron Philanthropic Fund
- The TJX Foundation
- Threshold of Hope, Inc.
- Vanguard Charitable Endowment Program
Nourishing Hope Exists Because of the Support of Our Neighbors.
With multiple food distribution programs that deliver the equivalent of 4 million meals each year, plus thousands of social service visits that empower healthy lives, Nourishing Hope strives to build a brighter future for all Chicagoans. Join us today!